Modest Wear for Every Occasion

Welcome to The Yellow Rose blog! I am pleased to offer gorgeous gowns at a reasonable price. My gowns are well-made and follow current trends. I am committed to helping women find the perfect dress for any occasion: Wedding, Bridesmaid, Prom, Homecoming, Cruise or any other occasion that calls for you to look absolutely beautiful. And best of all, all of my dresses are modest - they have sleeves and they don't show off everything you have to offer. If you want a modest gown that you don't need to make alterations to, then visit The Yellow Rose for all your modest dress needs. I am eager to help!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Deals of the Week - Dec. 9 - Dec. 22

DEALS OF THE WEEK:

This week's deals are guaranteed to be hot sellers, so if you're at all interested, make sure you come in and try them on!

Deal #1 is a beautiful satin A-line wedding gown with asymmetrical draped skirt and hand beaded accents on the bodice. This gown is available in a size 8 and a size 16. It is on sale for $426.

Deal #2 is a red formal sheath gown with a beaded drop waist in a size 16. I'm offering it to you, my Yellow Rose readers, for 40% off! For $153 this gown is yours.

Don't pass up these fantastic deals. Call me at 770-315-6823 to set up an appointment, or simply stop the shop at 79 Main Street in Lilburn.

No comments: