Modest Wear for Every Occasion

Welcome to The Yellow Rose blog! I am pleased to offer gorgeous gowns at a reasonable price. My gowns are well-made and follow current trends. I am committed to helping women find the perfect dress for any occasion: Wedding, Bridesmaid, Prom, Homecoming, Cruise or any other occasion that calls for you to look absolutely beautiful. And best of all, all of my dresses are modest - they have sleeves and they don't show off everything you have to offer. If you want a modest gown that you don't need to make alterations to, then visit The Yellow Rose for all your modest dress needs. I am eager to help!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Deal of the Week

The Yellow Rose is now offering a Deal of the Week! Each week I'll feature two or more dresses as my Deal of the Week - which means they're be available to you for 40% off! The Deal of the Week is an opportunity for you to score an amazing deal on a beautiful gown. I'll offer a variety of dresses, as well as sizes, so be sure to check back here each Tuesday for the new Deal of the Week. And make sure to tell your friends, because if the dress isn't your size or taste, it might be theirs!

Deal of the Week - November 16 - November 20

Dress #1
A beautiful purple chiffon dress by Bonny with scattered beading throughout the bodice. Ruching along the waistline gives the appearance of a smaller waist.
Size: 22
Original Price: $275.00
Sale Price: $165.00








Dress #2
A Beautifully Modest satin gown with empire beaded waist and flowing train. A sheath style elegant dress appropriate for your most formal occasion.
I also have the same gown in purple.
Size: 16 Aquaqmarine
Size: 12 Purple
Original Price $249.00
Sale Price: $165.00




Call me (770-315-6823) or come by The Yellow Rose (79 Main Street, Lilburn) and take advantage of these great deals.

If these two dresses aren't your favorites, I have plenty of gorgeous gowns in all sizes and available at plenty of price points. If you mention that you saw this sale on my blog, I will give you 10% of any formal dress in the store. So act now!

1 comment:

Jack said...

WOW, love the stuff you are doing here Julia,.. really good! Keep it up.. these are seriously cheap offers and i wish you all the best. Keep us posted!