Modest Wear for Every Occasion

Welcome to The Yellow Rose blog! I am pleased to offer gorgeous gowns at a reasonable price. My gowns are well-made and follow current trends. I am committed to helping women find the perfect dress for any occasion: Wedding, Bridesmaid, Prom, Homecoming, Cruise or any other occasion that calls for you to look absolutely beautiful. And best of all, all of my dresses are modest - they have sleeves and they don't show off everything you have to offer. If you want a modest gown that you don't need to make alterations to, then visit The Yellow Rose for all your modest dress needs. I am eager to help!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ten Percent Off Shabby Apple Dresses Throughout July


I am still very excited about my new line of dresses from Shabby Apple. I've received some more styles and I still cannot decide which one is my favorite.
As a special promotion, I am offering 10% off all Shabby Apple dresses during the month of July.

This is a great time to visit The Yellow Rose and see for yourself how great these dresses are. If you've been looking for a great of dress to wear to that luncheon, vacation, meeting or semi-formal occasion, give me a call and set up an appointment today! I can guarantee you will NOT be disappointed.

No comments: