Modest Wear for Every Occasion

Welcome to The Yellow Rose blog! I am pleased to offer gorgeous gowns at a reasonable price. My gowns are well-made and follow current trends. I am committed to helping women find the perfect dress for any occasion: Wedding, Bridesmaid, Prom, Homecoming, Cruise or any other occasion that calls for you to look absolutely beautiful. And best of all, all of my dresses are modest - they have sleeves and they don't show off everything you have to offer. If you want a modest gown that you don't need to make alterations to, then visit The Yellow Rose for all your modest dress needs. I am eager to help!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Beginning 2009 With a Bang

Welcome to The Yellow Rose Bridal's blog. And thanks for visiting. I am excited to announce that in addition to my current inventory of beautiful wedding and formal gowns, I am also one of the only vendors in the Atlanta area to offer modest gowns for the Big and Beautiful Bride as well. My gown sizes begin at 16W and go up to a size 30. This is exciting news for any bride who has been having trouble finding the perfect wedding dress. Contact me at (770) 315-6823 to set up an appointment to see what The Yellow Rose can offer you.

No comments: